In the true spirit of the Responsible Travel, which is not just a fancy tendency but a must and a long-term investment in our own future, we have outlined several important issues, intended to help us all make a New World, where no threats will endanger the fragile links between humans and nature.
We, at Traventuria Ltd. (InnWalking.com), endeavor to spread the philosophy of Responsible Travel among our local partners but most of all among our customers who have direct connection with the local people and nature.
It is our general purpose to:
- deliver quality tours for our customers
- maintain a varied listing of tours across Europe, offering good choice of destinations, difficulty and price levels
- spread the idea of the responsible travel and the sustainable tourism among tourist, travel agencies, social groups and stakeholders
- conserve resources, to prevent environmental harm and to improve environmental conditions whenever possible
- foster public awareness of the environmental and social significance of tourism
- promote tours for smaller groups, who will cause less impact both on the environment and the societies they visit
- respect local people, their cultures, traditions, religions and environment
Ethos/mission of Inn Walking:
We believe that what we have now as an environment is not a legacy from our ancestor but something we have borrowed from our children. We will do our best to preserve it and improve it as much as we can.
We are continuously doing our best to make sure that during our tours:
- our clients receive pre-departure information containing detailed trip dossier with day-by-day tour notes, pack list, dress code (where applicable), notes about local habits and etiquette instructions (where applicable), weather details, health care, extension suggestions
- our clients get the chance to try local organic food and to taste specific local meals/drinks that represent the local cuisine at its best; also some tours are made to pass through traditional guesthouses where clients could experience the local way of life and to provide opportunities for genuine interaction with natives
- our clients get instructed on tours with sensitive elements or fragile ecosystems (e.g. areas of breeding rare birds, trails on national parks and reserves, protected areas, caves etc.) to follow specific on-trail behaviour that would minimize the risk of environmental damages
- our clients are given the possibility to visit local crafts and souvenirs shops and also to become a part of local celebrations if such appear by any chance en-route
- our clients are insisted to collect their waste if they try to leave such en-route and to keep it until the first appropriate disposal facilities appear
- our clients are insisted not to take any wildlife samples with them (flowers, insects etc.)